30 December 2008

*I miss him*

I do actually. For some reasons I don’t know why. Bet he must be really happy right now. Ow well…. No use thinking about the past but I do keep thinking the word ‘if’. What if…. But probably not and never will. A dream is just a dream. Face the reality idiot! *smacks head*

 

Recently, well not really recently, I’ve been watching KBS religiously. But lately they’ve changed the show schedule so im still trying to get a hang of it. A few weeks ago I watched Music Bank. I love it! I was practically drooling when SHINee was strutting their stuff. Love it! Then suddenly I got a hold of Epik High’s 1 minute 1 second. The song gets to me and every time I listened to it, I keep thinking about him. I can’t help it but the thing is, I am even surprised at myself for taking a liking with this kind of song.

 

I can’t let go.

 

Psst…. Ill be starting at Ferragamo this Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment