I have developed this habit of checking my emails through my phone. Well its not new, its been a while now but its getting worse! I check it every moment that I have. I used to do it once a day but now it’s up to 10x a day! Mana tau ada love letter ke… hahahaha… yeah rite *smacks head* but all I received lately are notifications from facebook, friendster; not much and some god-knows-came-from-where sesat emails from strangers. But the main reason im always checking it is because im waiting updates from the lovely online shops! Opss… the secret is out.
Aiya, I cant curb it la but is getting me into deep shit with the bill. Pbhtt… looks like I have to upgrade it somehow.

My poor phone. Im not sporting any skins now. I have officially given up *sigh*
This reminds me a story. There was one time when suddenly Allah-knows-why I can’t type any alphabets and numbers with the keypad and itll go froze. My head went hot, literally, and I was so mad with it at that time that I spontaneously smashed it to the floor. Unfortunately a friend of mine was sitting in front me and was just talking to me and to make things worse, there were other people too at that time. She and those people thought I was mad at her. Huh? WTF? Ended up we had a fight about that…. But that’s another different story. My temper got the better side of me, again. Bleurgh…
No comments:
Post a Comment