30 December 2008

Another hell is waiting

I did the last stint today but Im still not free, Pre practicum is this Monday and I am trying to soak myself with positive vibe. Please help me.

 

Frankly I am not looking forward especially meeting people. I think I have been too wrapped up in my own world that I don’t enjoy meeting people as much as I did before. My self confidence is too low and my defense mechanism is up and barricaded with concrete wall. Yeah, I am still afraid and a bit phobic meeting new people and mixing around. My past still haunts me. Once in a while I stayed up really late thinking about it and I would usually cry to soothe myself to sleep. I don’t know what I should do relief myself from this pain. I tried really hard to forget everything but my heart aches and it hurts real bad when I tried to. Please do not let me go through it again. I cannot bear to face another round of months of sleepless nights with only tears in attempt to wash my pain away.

 

I cared for you but I guess it wasn’t good enough. Be happy now with someone else because I have to let you go. We weren’t exactly honest with ourselves and each other and that has taken a toll in our relationship. I loved you but I have to go now.

 

Maybe I’m a fool for walking in line

Maybe I should try to leave this time

I mean an honest mistake that u make

Did u mean to? Did u mean? Did u mean?

 

Love is just a game

Broken all the same and I will get over you

Love is just a lie

Happens all the time swear I know this much is true

 

No comments:

Post a Comment