Omy i really hate it. I’m with people i hate. I wish that they’d disappear now. Go away. shuh shuh shuh…..
I thought now i can relax more but how wrong i was. more work and assignments. It may be not that much but i just hope I’ll be able to finish it all before i fly off… Now I’ll have to drag Dayanah to my house to finish off the work quickly!
Anyway, I’m in deep crap.
Si PKD just threatened me that i might fail and therefore i would have to repeat again. WTF? sesuka hati kau je nak threaten aku macam tu. Kau ingat aku ponteng sesuka hati ke buntal? Dah dah, aku benci kau. Macam haram, i sacrificed A LOT for the whole 3 months, its not that I’m complaining but at least have some empathy.
Every morning i would wake up at 9.30, left for school at 10.10. I’ll reach Shah Alam by 11.30. Heck, this only happens when I’m really lucky. KTM tu lagi satu macam haram, tak payah cakap la. Dah puas aku maki hamun lembab macam kura-kura. Berbakul bakul pahala tuan punya KTM tu dah dapat agaknya. Then, i have to wait for my ride. Only at 12.10 I’ll reach school. There are even at times that i reach at school at 7 a.m.! Do you know how much i have wasted my precious time? And that’s not all, school ends at 6.50 p.m. but I’ll reach home only at 9. Is that crazy or what. But i never complained, because i understand thats the form of sacrifice i have to prepare myself.
Siot. Aku penat nak mampus pergi balik ke sana, kat sekolah bukannya aku goyang kaki la sial. Aku kerja. Ada pernah dia tanya? Dia tau ke susah payah aku? Sekarang ni aku x datang sekolah tak ada official letter nak threaten aku? Macam haram.
Aku benci kau. Pegi mati.
No comments:
Post a Comment