skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
a kissed out red floatboat
11 April 2009
I am amused
I was browsing some random blog when suddenly i realized its one of the student's blog. Here he is talking about me. How amusing. Calling me dramatic? get a life kid.
Ow well, i don't think i need to explain myself to anyone. Idiot.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lovers
Ode of Trash
Odes of trashiness with nothing absolutely worth reading for your eyes
Blog Archive
►
2010
(9)
►
June
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
▼
2009
(16)
►
September
(3)
▼
April
(13)
I am safe and sound!
Like it?
I am amused
Don’t walk away
Treasured Pieces
Leave me alone
I’m in love.
I hate Post - Practicum
I sometimes regret chopping it off.
School… I’m missing them already.
Sports day
Shitty things does happens
Sadness
►
2008
(9)
►
December
(9)
No comments:
Post a Comment